In this tutorial you will how to work with MongoDB from Java.
- MongoDB 3 – connect from Java
How to setup connection to MongoDB 3 from Java program.
- MongoDB 3 – filtering, sorting and projections
Examples of how to do filtering, sorting, and projections using MongoDB 3 API.
- MongoDB performance tuning tips
How to speed up Java programs that work with MongoDB.
- MongoDB 3 array query operations
How to query arrays inside MongoDB documents.
- MongoDB update document in array
How to update/patch documents nested in arrays.
- Random test data
How to generate random test data in MongoDB.
- Convert JSON to Document or DBObject
How to convert JSON document into objects understandable by MongoDB API.
- Join collections in MongoDB
Since MongoDB 3.4 there is a possibility to do joins on collections. Here’s how.
- How to deal with EmbedMongo error libssl libcrypto