Welcome to Yet Another Clojure Tutorial in which you will learn Clojure in small pieces.
- Clojure REPL docs
How to display doc, javadoc, source in the Clojure REPL.
- Clojure for loop
How to iterate over sequences with filtering and stuff.
- Clojure switch case
How to control flow using case, cond, and condp functions/macros.
- Clojure mock Java class
How to mock Java classes using Clojure proxy and not get hurt.
- Insection Sort using Transients
Insertion sort implemented using transients for better performance.
- Reading Clojure Characters – Clojure comes with a bunch of literals that simplify many popular constructs. They all are listed on one page with examples! Even after skimming through the page you will learn a lot.
- Try Clojure – online Clojure REPL
- Himera – online ClojureScript REPL
- ClojureScript Fiddle – online ClojureScript Playground