In this tutorial you will how to work with MongoDB from Java.
- MongoDB 3 – connect from Java
How to setup connection to MongoDB 3 from Java program.
- MongoDB 3 – filtering, sorting and projections
Examples of how to do filtering, sorting, and projections using MongoDB 3 API.
- MongoDB performance tuning tips
How to speed up Java programs that work with MongoDB.
- MongoDB 3 array query operations
How to query arrays inside MongoDB documents.
- MongoDB update document in array
How to update/patch documents nested in arrays.
- MongoDB import/export data
How to import/export data to/from MongoDB using command line tools.
- MongoDB 3 Replica Set configuration
How to configure Replica Set – simple example for two nodes on localhost.
- How to deal with EmbedMongo error libssl libcrypto